Certified Top Pay Carrier for 14 Years.
Numerous Award Winner.
Over 80 Years Experience.
100% Driver Focused.
Millis Drivers Now Earn 7 CPM More! We Love Our Drivers!
Dare To Compare Us To Any Other Carrier.
Millis Transfer isn’t the typical trucking company. Ask any of our drivers and you’ll quickly understand that we listen to, invest in, and support our drivers in every way possible. Our well-rounded and robust pay and benefits packages support a good living both on and off the road. Make Your Mark with Millis Transfer!
Driving Opportunities Include:
- Regional Fleets – Midwest, Southeast & Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Full Network Opportunities throughout Hiring Area
Millis Drivers Enjoy:
- Experienced Driver Pay Scale - 1 Year Drivers Start 47 CPM and Top Out at 58 CPM
- Earn An Additional 4 CPM with our New Performance Pay Program
- Pet Policy - Dogs and Cats under 50 lbs and current on vaccinations are now welcome to join our drivers on the road.
- Dash Camera - you choose to use the driver facing camera
- Offering One of the Best Pay Scales in the Industry
- Top-of-the-Line Equipment with ELDs in place, Sirius Satellite Radio, flat screen TV and Free DirecTV subscription
- Speed Governors set at 70 mph if driver meets safety requirements
- Orientation Pay
- Millis Has Paid Per Diem for Over 20 Years. Our program helps you maximize your take-home pay.
- Updated Benefits Package now through United Health Care and MetLife. Drivers enjoy small co-pays, extensive coverage and multiple options all at a very reasonable price.
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Hometime You Can Count On
- Detention Pay after 90 Minutes of On-Time Deliveries
- Layover Pay Offered at $100+ Depending on Circumstances
- 401 (k) with Company Match up to 30%
Requirements to Get Started:
- 23 years of age
- 6 months minimum OTR experience
- Good driving record for the last 5 years
- No major, preventable accidents in the past year
- Must meet D.O.T. requirements, physical and drug screen
Have a question? Please use the form below to contact us directly.